Just the facts:
- After high school, attended and graduated from Bethany Bible Institute (Hepburn Sask., now called Bethany College - Mennonite Brethren)
- Graduate of UBC, Vancouver, B.C., earning a B.Ed.
- Five years of public school teaching - elementary grades.
- Graduate of the Institute of Children's Literature course "Writing for Children and Teens."
- Graduate of the Institute of Children's Literature course "Beyond the Basics."
- Attended Christian and Missionary Alliance Churches in both Saskatoon, Sask. and Surrey, B.C. for a total of 25 years.
- Currently attend Christian Life Assembly (PAOC - Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada) in Langley, B.C.
- A wife, mother of two adult children, grandmother of four beautiful grandkids.
- Freelance writer since 1997 with many book reviews, stories, devotionals, poems, and activities published in print and online.